1. WHAT IS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC STYLE? I definitely have a photojournalistic style that is light and airy. I truly believe there is a necessity to all of the posed family portraits, but most of the day will be capturing the moments as they are unfolding. I love to have fun with my couples and laughter is a big part of my approach. I believe that my clients need to feel totally comfortable with me and the camera!
2. DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE? Yes I absolutely do! Every venue at least that I know of requires it.
3. HOW DO WE VIEW OUR IMAGES? I will have a private online gallery set up for you where you and your family and friends may view and download the digital files. You will receive them through a delivery service called Pixieset. The images will come in a zip folder and then it is super easy to download straight to your computer. The nice thing about this is that sharing your wedding photographs is easy to do with family and friends! Just send the email to them! Any of your guests or family members can contact me to purchase fine art prints from my professional print lab. They do an awesome job! We no longer deliver via CD or USB any longer. I strongly recommend that you back up your images on a few different computers. Your wedding gallery will be available for one year after you receive your images.
WHEN DO WE RECEIVE OUR WEDDING COLLECTION? Please allow up to ten weeks to receive your entire wedding collection. I will be posting some sneak peeks prior to that via FB, instagram.
5. WILL WE MEET PRIOR TO THE WEDDING DAY? Absolutely, usually I like to have our consultation and signing of the contract in person. That is the first of a few meetings. If that is not possible, we can Skype. The engagement session is one of my favorites times together with my couple because it is where we can be relaxed and have some great fun. It is the time to capture what your love looks like in a relaxed environment. Even if choose not to go with the engagement session, we will meet for drinks to go over all of the pretty little details to ensure that your wedding day goes perfectly smooth. You will also receive a questionnaire upon the signing of your contract that gives me a great source of information to be able to build the timeline for the day. I like to receive the questionnaire around a month before the wedding day.
6. WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF PURCHASING A WEDDING ALBUM? Oh where do I begin. This to me is the most important purchase of the package. Since the day of digital now, I feel like so much of our memories get stuck on the computer never to be seen again! The albums that I design are from a beautiful professional printing company that I personally design for you. You then will get two proofs to approve the layouts (all done online which is awesome) and then from there I can send it to print. It is a beautiful heirloom for yourselves and for your children. I highly recommend it. Once the designs are final, it usually takes about four weeks to receive depending on their demand.
7. WHEN ARE THE PAYMENT FOR THE WEDDING DUE ? A 50% non-refundable retainer fee is due upon the signing of the contract. Your final payment is due one month prior to the wedding .
8. HOW CAN WE PAY FOR THE WEDDING? . A check is ideal or cash.